Client Order Coordinator
Careers That Don’t Suck
Leading Business Connectivity.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Frontier Networks is in the business of building broadband infrastructure and voice services. We have, by far, the largest network with the most significant overall reach.
Frontier Networks is a ‘game-changer’ in our industry – where others provide mediocre coverage, weak execution, and ineffective support; Frontier excels with our 100 percent coverage connectivity solution that rivals everyone. Not to mention, our commitment to having customers experience our company’s culture.
We are passionate about what we do, we take quality and customer support seriously, and our culture places us as one of the most incredible places to work.
Client Order Coordinator
At Frontier Networks we are looking to add to our team of Client Order Coordinators.
The role is very specific:
- We are looking for a highly organized individual. Someone who likes to work off a task list and is committed to the efficient completion of said tasks.
- A positive attitude is often overlooked as an asset during the hiring process, not at Frontier. We need you to have one.
- Once a deal has been booked by the sales team it is then your sole and absolute responsibility to communicate with the client about anything and everything they are concerned or have questions about. You must answer emails, phone calls, etc., with speed and accuracy.
- At Frontier, It is unacceptable to not follow-up. Even if you don’t have an update, you need to know that a call or email back is essential.
- At Frontier, not having information is not an excuse.
- To be more specific, you will be responsible for taking ‘hand off’ documents from our sales team and creating an accurate booking package which includes the following:
Confirmation and coordination of required Telco circuits which includes verification of costing, availability and placing the order for related Telco circuits associated with our customer booking package;
- Scheduling key people and resources including the ordering of related hardware;
Scheduling on-site turn up’s;
- Being a ‘front line’ for our customers during the turn-up period; and
Working with our sales team to confirm and verify circuit availability and costing during the selling and quoting process.
Now that we got all that serious stuff out of the way, we are a fun place to work. We have a pretty good work environment and we allow for continued growth in our organization for those to earn it.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate has:
- Completion of a College or University program at an accredited Canadian University of College
- Demonstrate between 3 – 5 years of experience with an employer in Canada
- Be a current resident in the Toronto / GTA with the ability to commute to our 536 Kipling office
- Experience with a telecom company or a role that managed telecom is a nice to have
- Some experience as a project manager with enrollment or some courses in the PMP
- A reasonably good grip of telecom, data circuits, order portals, vendor management
- An aptitude for telecom
Some obvious skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize
- Ability to accept a task, run with it until complete
- Ability to work with management – who ultimately will assign tasks to you and will track our effectiveness
- Have that certain internal ‘drive’ to figure out a problem on your own before asking for help – but remaining time organized enough to work within a 1-hour window to figure it out until asking for help
A tip for all applicants:
Take a moment, personalize your response. Tell us specifically what your ability to perform the duties identified.
No phone calls, please.
This role is OK for Teleworking.