Business Development Specialist
Careers That Don’t Suck
Leading Business Connectivity.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Frontier Networks is in the business of building broadband infrastructure and voice services. We have, by far, the largest network with the most significant overall reach.
Frontier Networks is a ‘game-changer’ in our industry – where others provide mediocre coverage, weak execution, and ineffective support; Frontier excels with our 100 percent coverage connectivity solution that rivals everyone. Not to mention, our commitment to having customers experience our company’s culture.
We are passionate about what we do, we take quality and customer support seriously, and our culture places us as one of the most incredible places to work.
Role: Business Development Specialist
Location: Canada & The United States (Teleworking)
Frontier Networks is in the business of delivering broadband, business connectivity, network security to a range of customers, including large enterprise, Franchise Operators, Quick Service Restaurant. National retailers and any business with many locations who are looking to simplify things.
Frontier is one reliable vendor who can take care of billing, support, and monitoring all under one roof.
What You’ll Do Daily
We are looking for someone to join our team who can do the following:
Cold call, email, and social post (Direct Messages) to various individuals introducing our products and services to:
- An existing list of cold prospects
- An unqualified industry list where you can identify the proper contacts based on provided criteria
- Identify interesting opportunities that you uncover and “pass” them through to the sales team. You will share in the “win.”
We are looking to contact a large number of customers daily and are looking for a great communicator with fantastic CRM, Email, and follow-up skills who can represent us.
Who You Are
Knowledgeable: You have 2-4 years plus of experience driving revenue within the tech industry.
- Organized & self-reliant: We want someone who can make efficient use of their day to make it great.
- Communicative: You have excellent verbal & written English skills.
- Motivated but responsible: We want a consistent over-achiever against sales & productivity targets.
We want to work with you. No matter where you come from, our work platform is for everyone, as is our workplace.
This role is OK for Teleworking.