Field Installation Specialist – Contract
Careers That Don’t Suck
Leading Business Connectivity.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Frontier Networks is in the business of building broadband infrastructure and voice services. We have, by far, the largest network with the most significant overall reach.
Frontier Networks is a ‘game-changer’ in our industry – where others provide mediocre coverage, weak execution, and ineffective support; Frontier excels with our 100 percent coverage connectivity solution that rivals everyone. Not to mention, our commitment to having customers experience our company’s culture.
We are passionate about what we do, we take quality and customer support seriously, and our culture places us as one of the most incredible places to work.
Role: Field Installation Specialist – Contract
Location: National Markets
We hare hiring technicians in the following markets:
- Toronto, ON
- Sudbury, ON
- Ottawa, ON
- Hamilton, ON
- Kitchener, ON
- Barrie, ON
- London, ON
- Vancouver, BC
- Calgary, AB
- Edmonton, AB
- Regina, Sask
- Winnipeg, MAN
- Moncton, New Brunswick
Frontier Networks is a provider of Broadband, Voice, Physical Security, and Colocation. We are looking for field support experts to join our team of national installation experts.
Frontier provides field implementations and roll-out services of our broadband, voice, and physical security solutions as well as emergency same day dispatch support for impacted customer locations.
In Canada, we operate a service network of 12 depots that provide sparing dispatch and support services to 32 district markets that support our 4-hour response objectives for on-site repair and dispatch.
We are looking for friendly, bright, and energetic people who can work with us to support both our installations and on-site support requirements.
Typical duties include:
- Strong communication skills, written and oral.
- A minimum of one year’s experience working with the installation of networking equipment (routers, switches, and/or alarm systems).
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Previous alarm system installation experience.
- Experience is providing Network Cabling and terminations (Cat 5e, Cat6, Patch Panel installations).
- A professional, positive attitude is a must.
- Must have, or be willing to get a valid working at heights certificate.
- Valid Drivers license.